ASIC Analogue Design Engineer (Optoelectronics Team)
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
Working as an ASIC analogue engineer within the Optoelectronics team, you will be responsible for the analogue CMOS ASIC design and delivery within the critical Optoelectronic Module for the LiFi system. The initial work will be on the creation and delivery of a new generation of analogue circuit blocks. These ASIC blocks will require a range of compact, low power circuit elements including ultra-low noise amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, and HV Bias supplies. The ASIC will interface with active transmitter and receiver elements and the core LiFi processor.
The core responsibilities include: –
• Own the technical definition of the analogue ASIC elements and liaise with other stakeholders within the business to agree specifications and requirements
• Work internally and with external sub-contractors to realise analogue CMOS design solutions
• Develop test and verification plans to prove out designs
• At least 3+ years of experience in one or more of these areas: –
o Product design, analysis, and test of Analog, Mixed Signal, Integrated Circuits
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering with substantial relevant professional experience in mixed signal CMOS circuit design
• Specific experience in the design and development of low noise amplifiers, LED driver circuits, and ADC/DACs
• Strong background and understanding in the design, development and validation of CMOS analogue/mixed-signal products including use of latest Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys tools EDA CAD design Tools
• Proven track record of delivery and commercial success
• Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to lead and work autonomously
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven project management skills
• Previous experience working with outsource design centres
Apply today using the form below, or alternatively send us a CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to email@example.com.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.
|Job Category||Engineering ASIC, Engineering Optoelectronics|