ASIC Manager – Analogue (Optoelectronics Team)
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
Working as the ASIC Manager within the Optoelectronics team, you will be responsible for the mixed signal CMOS ASIC design and delivery within the critical Optoelectronic Module for the LiFi system. The initial work will be on the creation and delivery of a new generation of integrated mixed signal analogue devices, and thereafter, you will grow and expand that technology to enable next-generation systems. These ASIC devices will require a range of compact, low power circuit elements including ultra-low noise amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, and HV Bias supplies. The ASIC will interface with active transmitter and receiver elements and the core LiFi processor.
The core responsibilities include:
- Own the management and delivery of all ASICs required to enable the Optoelectronic module of LiFi
- Build, recruit and manage a team which will delivery state of the art ASIC solutions
- Lead and inspire all aspects of the teams work – from technical, supplier and people perspectives
- Own the technical definition of the ASICs and liaise with other stakeholders within the business to agree specifications and requirements
- Define the overarching long term technical ASIC roadmap, with initial emphasis on the delivery of the current devices plus evolution of future options
- Identify and put in place an outsource supply and support structure and then manage the relationship thereafter
- Strong background and understanding in the design, development and validation of CMOS analogue/mixed-signal products
- Proven track record of delivery and commercial success
- Excellent working knowledge of foundry and design simulation/verification environments and design tools
- Good systems knowledge
- Ability to motivate others to achieve business goals
- Strong analytical skills with excellent numerical skills
- Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to lead and work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering with substantial relevant professional experience in mixed signal CMOS circuit design
- Proven project management skills, including any relevant accreditation
- Previous experience of managing outsourcing arrangements
Apply using the form below, or alternatively, with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to email@example.com.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.
|Job Category||Engineering ASIC, Engineering Optoelectronics|