Business Development Associate
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate (BDA) to undertake and support various company commercial activities including: local and international (primarily UK and Europe) business development and sales, analysis of target markets and customers as well as potential competition, sales tracking and customer enquiries as well as general support to the Business Development Managers. The BDA will also support the company’s efforts to achieve its market share and revenue goals, and work as part of the team to drive the commercial direction and targets.
The core responsibilities include:
- Engagement with local and international contacts for business development and sales generation, which may include travel to customer sites and events
- Account management and account strategy development for continued sales with acquired and existing customers
- Market analysis of identified target industry verticals, application and/or use cases, as well as key target customers within the target markets
- Understanding of competitive environment and analysis of potential threats to pureLiFi market position and/or strategic accounts
- Maintenance of customer relationship management (CRM) system as well as sales forecasting and tracking
- Support business development activities and managers where required, including pre-sales, product marketing, customer meetings, etc.
- Solid commercial experience of sales and marketing (primarily outbound)
- Understanding of consultative selling techniques as well as value proposition development and communication
- Strong research and analysis capabilities and ability to identify key market/customer strategies.
- Ability to develop understanding of industry trends as well as key players
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, product, and business (competitive) strategy
- Effective customer communication skills and presence, with demonstrable experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering preferred
Posted on Tuesday 4th July 2017
Close date Friday 4th August 2017
Salary range Competitive salary on offer
|Job Category||Business Development|