Digital ASIC Design Lead
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
Working as a Digital ASIC Design Lead, you will be involved in the digital CMOS ASIC design and delivery within the critical system control ASIC and processor for the LiFi system. The initial work will be on the creation and delivery of a new future proof LiFi processor incorporating key IP blocks and interfaces. The LiFi Processor interfaces with the Optoelectronic Module and provides control and processing functions for the system.
The core responsibilities include: –
- Own the technical definition of digital ASIC design blocks and liaise with other stakeholders within the business to agree specifications and requirements
- Work internally and with external sub-contractors to realise digital CMOS design solutions
- Develop test and verification plans to prove out designs
- Extensive and solid commercial experience in one or more of these areas: –
- Product design, digital design, analysis, and test of digital ICs
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering with substantial relevant professional experience in digital integrated circuit design
- Strong background and understanding in the design, development and validation of digital CMOS products including use of latest Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys tools EDA CAD design Tools
- Proven track record of delivery and commercial success
- Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to lead and work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills and ability to work to schedules
- Previous experience working with outsource design centres
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to email@example.com.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.
|Job Category||Engineering ASIC, Engineering Optoelectronics|