IT Support Analyst
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
The IT Support Analyst is a key member of the team and the go to for users with tech issues. They will be involved supporting & developing in all aspects of pureLiFi’s IT systems and infrastructure. Concentrating on supporting our users to get the best out of the technology. The ideal candidate will thrive on working on multiple break/fix type tasks while juggling project work in a busy city centre environment.
The core responsibilities include: –
- Business as usual IT support for a busy expanding technology company
- 1st/2nd line support able to resolve user issues rapidly and with empathy
- IT improvement projects (new solutions, desktops, infrastructure etc.)
- Management and configuration of virtual systems (VMWare & VirtualBox)
- Strong Linux administration skills (RHEL, LAMP)
- Good Windows server, AD & Office 365 skills
- Good enterprise networking skills
- Experience provisioning, managing, and troubleshooting Windows, Linux, and MacOS workstations in a mixed-platform environment.
- Bachelors, Masters in relevant engineering discipline or substantial relevant professional experience in IT
- Sufficient experience of providing operational IT support to have acquired a breadth and depth of skills within a Windows, Linux and MacOS environments
- Excellent problem solving skills with empathic response to users
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to work autonomously when required
- Thrives on a challenge and will take initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills and ability to work to schedules
- Interest in new & emerging technologies and their application
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.