Marketing and Communications Assistant
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
We are looking for a highly-driven individual with an ambition learn and develop within a small but growing team and support the marketing and communications efforts of a fast-paced technology company.
pureLiFi is leading the development of ground breaking technology that will change the way the world uses wireless data. We are looking for someone that is passionate about helping share this vision with the world and raise the profile of this highly innovative technology.
The Marketing and Communications Assistant (MCA) is responsible for undertaking and supporting various company marketing activities. The MCA will report to and work closely with the Marketing Director and support the wider Business Development team. The MCA will contribute to the company’s efforts to maintain and develop a strong brand position in the fast growing LiFi sector.
- Administrative and technical support of company marketing and communications efforts.
- Maintenance and monitoring of press coverage, media enquiries and media contacts.
- General updates and maintenance of the company website and other digital marketing channels.
- Support in the co-ordination of company events, demonstrations and tradeshows.
- Maintenance of marketing related calendar of events
- Maintenance of marketing collateral library
- Work with the Marketing Director to capture and analyse the appropriate website and social media data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Assist in the preparation and handling of images, photography, video and other marketing collateral for press and media.
- Support preparation of company PowerPoint presentation slides that adhere to company brand guidelines.
Competence, Experience & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- All applicants need to be proficient in using MS Office packages 2008 and above.
- Ability to work as part of a team with the desire to put forward independent ideas.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willingness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Any skills in graphic design, photography, picture management or AV editing would be advantageous
- Any skills in Content management systems such as Word Press and basic HTML would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Passion for new technology
- Educated to the HND level
- No marketing specific qualifications required however demonstration of past enthusiasm for communications and marketing is desired.
Please provide an answer to the following question as part of your application:
What marketing and comunications project are you most proud of and why?
|Job Category||Marketing and Communications|