pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
As the Administration Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to the Office Manager and to the wider pureLiFi team. We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills. You will need to be adaptable to manage the fast paced, often spontaneous work schedule. This role will be ideal for someone who has strong analytical skills, is well organised and have a self-starting attitude.
- Provide full administrative support across the business to a number of internal stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for diary management and travel arrangements including booking flights and accommodation.
- Process expenses
- Organise meetings, venues and refreshments.
- Filing and invoicing.
- Responsibility for the stock, supplies and equipment.
- You must have solid commercial experience of working in a similar role.
- Have an strong background of working in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and professional telephone manner.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and handle changing priorities and deadlines.
- You will have a professional manner, be articulate, persuasive and diplomatic.
- Methodical and accurate with consistent attention to detail.
- Passion and motivation to learn, develop new skills and take pride in your work.
- Solid experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- The successful candidate should be friendly and approachable
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and enjoys using their initiative. Experience of working in a start up environment would be great but is not essential. No two days will ever be the same.
|Job Category||Office Support|