pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
We are looking for a skilled Research Project Manager to assist the Company with the delivery of its expanding product development roadmap. In particular, you will take on the management and responsibility of key research projects, with the goal of delivering them on time and to budget. This Project Management role would make an ideal next step for a Project Assistant or Project Administrator who is keen to step up to a bigger challenge.
The core responsibilities include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of EU research projects and development roadmaps
- Ensure that all projects and key milestones are delivered on-time and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Previous experience in project management within the technology industry
- Solid documentation/writing skills
- Solid organizational skills including previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Good educational background, preferably in a field of engineering
- Solid technical background and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of handling EU research projects
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Hardware design and test experience
If you are interested, please apply now and send us your most up-to-date CV.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.
|Job Category||Project Managment|