pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi, which creates an exciting environment for project manager.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
The project manager is responsible for coordination, management and completion of development and installation projects the company has with its customers. This will involve the discussion with the customer directly, as well as understanding the internal progress made from the assigned resources. The project manager will report to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
The core responsibilities include:
- Coordination and management of internal resources assigned to customer projects such that project timelines and associated milestones are achieved
- Provide overview of project resourcing, operating budget and feedback on project feasibility
- Lead the engagement with the customer opposite (e., project lead) and communicate progress
- Understand the technical requirements of the project and develop project plan, resourcing and budget together with Engineering team
- Understand the customer’s target application (and market) and provide feedback accordingly to team
- Ensure any regulatory compliance that is relevant to the customer project/industry
- Work closely with subcontractors assigned to projects and manage their output in-line with the in-house Engineering work
- Bachelor/Master of Science in (Electrical) Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of optical or wireless communication technologies and applications
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer requirements and markets as well as business development objectives
- Successful track record in the creation and delivery of project plans and timely achievement of project tasks and milestones within budget
- High levels of energy, credibility, confidence and the ability work with both commercial and technical employees
- Have analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Hardware design and test experience
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.
Posted on Tuesday 29th August 2017
Close date Friday 29th September 2017
Salary range Competitive salary on offer