pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this world class, pioneering, innovative team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
As the lead for Technical sales in US and the Americas you will help identify potential customers with long-term partnership potential. The role requires that we establish contact at the right strategic levels of each organization to give technology presentations and demonstrations, fully answer all questions, and navigate and close contracts
Most importantly , you will close sales of the current products, whilst also preparing to introduce rapidly improving new generations.
The core responsibilities include: –
- Customer engagement, follow through and closure of contracts.
- Secure Proof of Concept, Pilot and mass Deployment projects for LiFi – XC and future product generations in targeted customers
- Achieve annual and quarterly deployment targets set for number (#) and generated revenue ($) (HW systems and integrated components)
- Define and implement US sales strategy to drive increased awareness, design in and market penetration. (Target customers, markets, use cases, deployment plans, go to market, technical and sales resources etc.)
- Manage and drive channel partners in the US. (Revenue, deployment, design in, customer targets, provide training, formal monthly reviews) to drive revenues and market share in the US.
- Secure customers to support and sign up to the 802.11 VLC/LiFi IEEE Standards programme
- Work with focus echo system companies covering, lighting, telco’s, router/switch and mobile and fixed client manufacturers to secure design in of next generation optical and baseband devices.
- Share device specifications, receive customer feedback on requirements and provide input back to product market for assessment and inclusion in component development.
- Detailed understanding of the market trends and competitive landscape
- Maintain customer and prospect data including contacts, status on outstanding commitments, meeting notes, etc Weekly reporting to leadership in Edinburgh.
- Track industry developments, that expose new opportunities for pureLiFi.
- Identify most important industry events in the region for company participation
Essential requirements are;
- Positive & tireless professional attitude with strong values who believes they are changing the world – this technology will and you’ll be part of that.
- Comfort presenting to the C-level , especially the CEO, CTO and senior management of large organisations.
- Ability to make professional demonstrations to many types of audience.
- Strong communications skills with clear articulation of messaging to customers and pureLiFi team
- Familiarity with wireless communications technologies, including Smart phone and wireless computer networking.
- Proven ability to close Purchase orders and contracts, excellent sales track record and understanding of consultative selling techniques and value propositions.
- Ability to operate as self-sufficiently and individually with a keen understanding of the end-to-end sales process.
- Willingness to learn and continuously self-educate on LiFi and many related topics.
- Exceptional follow through
- Appropriate previous experience in Telecoms, or the lighting industry
- Understanding of semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of cyber security technologies & global developments / opportunities
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering
- Strong level of documentation experience
- Knowledge across all major operating platforms
- Basic understanding of IP laws, and their business implications.
- Experience working across different time zones / different cultures
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.