We are always on the lookout for talented Researchers, who are looking to become an integral part of our team in the field of optical attocell networking. If you are interested, you will have experience of product development and project management and offer support to different areas within the business.
Perform basic research (computer simulations and experimental validation) in the field of optical attocell networking.
Develop advanced physical layer including optics, medium access control and interference management techniques
Support product development team in the implementation of new techniques
Monitor close state-of-the art in the field
Propose fundamental patents, and support patent filing process
Write whitepapers and high level publications
Provide technical support for standardisation activities
- Educated to degree or PhD level in Electrical Engineering
- Previous commercial experience as a research engineer with a solid background in optics and photonics.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience working with optical simulation softwares such as ASAP/APEX and Zemax/OpticStudio
- Commercial and academic experience of the optical wireless industry
- You should have great interpersonal skills and have a proven background in working in a team orientated environment.
- Educated to PhD level is preferable
- Evidence of contributions to the optical wireless industry eg publications, conferences etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages eg Assembly language and C is desirable but not essential.
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.