We are looking for an intern to work in the Marketing team for an initial 3 months to support the development and design of new marketing collateral, support the maintenance of our digital marketing channels and provide some support in marketing data management and qualifying of marketing leads.
Guidance, mentoring, resources and support will be provided.
• Designing graphics and layout for new marketing assets such as presentations, brochures, datasheets, and product briefs.
• Constructing graphics and layouts for Newsletters and Email marketing campaigns
• Building landing pages
• Some copywriting for landing pages, leaflets and email marketing campaigns
You are passionate about sales, marketing and technology and get a buzz from hitting targets.
As a resourceful, self-sufficient and driven individual, you actively seek out responsibility and are delivery focussed. You will also have a keen eye on deadlines and a good awareness on how best to prioritise and thereby maximise results.
Being enthusiastic about your own personal development and growth is a must, as is being happy to share your expertise with others.
• Working creatively but strictly within company brand guidelines.
• Creating visual and written content for company social media channels
• Schedule and maintain social media channels.
• Some data entry and maintenance of company marketing and sales systems
• Performing in-line with the Company’s core values
• Student or graduate in a relevant Bachelors or Masters programme
• Experience creating visual content within the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
• Experience using popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
• The ability to translate complex concepts into simple visual and written communication
• Excellent organisational skills
• Self-starter with the ability to plan and organise own workload then deliver to the agreed deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of visible light communication
• HTML, CSS coding skills
• Experience with Photography and Video production
• Experience working within the innovation and technology sectors.