We are pureLiFi
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than WiFi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
We are looking for an experienced Analogue ASIC Design Engineer to work on the development of mixed signal ASICs for our LiFi solutions.
You will make an impact by
• Working with the CTO team to analyse system requirements and define effective design solutions – working at RF frequencies
• Developing behavioural models of our mixed signal designs for validation of architectural choices
• Creating AMS verification plans and drive thorough design and test plan review processes to ensure first time silicon success
• Collaborating with production test engineers to develop efficient ATE solutions
• Working effectively with external design houses on implementation, simulation, layout and validation
• Working in the lab to validate the devices on the bench
You will thrive if you
• Have a degree in Electronic Engineering with 5+ yrs of experience designing custom mixed signal ICs
• Enjoy being hands-on in a small start-up environment and have an acute attention to detail
• Have a working knowledge of wireless networking protocols
• Can write high level requirement documents through to detailed design specifications
• Understand DC-DC converters for power management of our ASIC solutions
• Have knowledge of silicon processes/technologies to support high frequency and power management designs
• Are skilled in the use of transistor level analogue circuit simulation tools, able to define layout requirements and work with layout engineers to deliver small physical solutions
• Have the ability to characterise and troubleshoot ICs in the lab
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with our product and software engineers to deliver LiFi products with outstanding performance
• Have working knowledge of product reliability testing including ESD
We can offer you:
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of around 35 people based in Edinburgh. We offer:
• Competitive salary
• Share Options so you are invested in our ongoing success
• Holiday allowance to give you time to re-energise
• Private medical insurance to keep you healthy
• Life assurance and Income Protection Insurance for peace of mind
• Pension Scheme contributions so you can save for the future
We are proud of our diversity and committed to ensuring our opportunities are accessible to all talented people. If additional support or flexible arrangements would enable you to participate, please tell us in your application.