As the ASIC Analogue Design Engineer, your responsibilities will cover the specification, architecture, and design of next generation Optoelectronic Modules for the LiFi system.
The core responsibilities include:
• Own the technical definition of the analogue ASIC elements and liaise with team members to agree specifications and requirements
• Work internally and with external sub-contractors to realise analogue components of Optoelectronic Modules
• Transistor level design, pre and post layout simulation and analysis of analogue and custom CMOS circuits for a mixed-signal chip
• Reviewing simulation results and layout of the analogue team members
• Define test plan (validation/characterization/debug)
• BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering with experience in analog/mixed signal IC design
• Design experience with analog/mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, bandgap and bias circuits, linear and switching regulators, data converters, filters and clock generation circuits, etc.
• Proficiency with IC CAD tools is required
• Experience with a HDL such as Verilog, VerilogAMS or SystemVerilog is a plus
• Good understanding of IC design flow, spice models, and manufacturing technology
• High voltage design experience is a plus
• Proven track record of delivery and commercial success
• Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to lead and work autonomously
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to email@example.com.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.