We are looking for an Electrical engineer to develop innovative hardware systems for our next generation of LiFi products. This will include schematic, circuit and system design of our new Access Point, Transceiver and Station. All designs must be driven to reduce size, component count and power while maintain best in class data speeds.
Candidates should be from an electronics engineering background, and responsibilities will include:
• Design of analogue and digital electronic hardware focusing on data communications
• Production testing and diagnosis of faults on Electronics hardware.
• Taking designs from prototype through to production of proof of concept and production hardware
• Establish and maintain relationships with our customer while working on joint development designs
• Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree standard in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in analogue and digital electronic design
• Ability to design Data communications electronics to satisfy customer requirements
• Knowledge of power conversion topologies
• Experience of circuit simulation using Spice tools
• Technical report writing to a high standard including interface documentation, test reports and user manuals
• Ability to work well in a team and also independently with little support.
• Experience of working in a data communications or Consumer electronics industry.
• Experience of Design for Manufacturability and Design for Test ability processes at PCBA level.
If your application is successful we’ll contact you within 2 weeks.