We are looking for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to develop innovative hardware systems for our next generation of LiFi products. This will include schematic, circuit, PCB and system design. The role would be ideal for someone looking to advance or kick start their career rapidly by taking direct ownership of product solutions, working within multi-disciplinary team and solving challenging technical problems.
You will make an impact by:
• Being the to go to person for all aspects of electronic design
• Supporting and delivering solutions to enable product and system deployment
• Designing analogue and digital electronic hardware focusing on data communications
• Support production testing and diagnosis of faults on Electronics hardware.
• Taking designs from prototype through to production
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with our customer
You will thrive if you:
• Enjoy being part of a close-knit team and learning from those around you, but can also work independently and are hands on to solve problems as they emerge.
• Are educated to at least Bachelor’s degree standard in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Have experience in analogue and digital electronic design
• Have strong working knowledge of power conversion topologies
• Have experience of circuit simulation using Spice tools
• Can undertake deliver PCB design and
• Additionally but not critical, it would help if you have experience of working in a data communications or Consumer Electronics industry and had some Firmware or microcontroller experience
We can offer you:
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of around 35 people based in Edinburgh. We offer:
• Competitive salary
• Share Options so you are invested in our ongoing success
• Holiday allowance to give you time to re-energise
• Private medical insurance to keep you healthy
• Life assurance and Income Protection Insurance for peace of mind
• Pension Scheme contributions so you can save for the future
We are proud of our diversity and committed to ensuring our opportunities are accessible to all talented people. If additional support or flexible arrangements would enable you to participate, please tell us in your application.