pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
We are looking for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to develop innovative hardware systems for our next generation of LiFi products. This will include schematic, PCB (Printed Circuit Board), and system design activities. The role would be ideal for someone looking to advance or kick start their career rapidly by taking direct ownership of product solutions, working within a multi-disciplinary team and solving challenging technical problems.
You will make an impact by:
• Being a to go to person for all aspects of electronics design
• Supporting and delivering solutions to enable product and system deployment
• Designing analogue and digital electronic hardware focusing on data communications
• Supporting production testing and diagnosis of faults on Electronics hardware.
• Taking designs from prototype through to production
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with our customer
You’ll thrive if you :
• Are educated to at least Bachelor’s degree standard in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Enjoy being part of a close-knit team and learning from those around you but can also work independently and are hands on to solve problems as they emerge.
• Have significant experience in high speed, low noise analogue and digital electronics design.
• Have demonstrable working knowledge of power conversion topologies.
• Have proven capability in schematic capture and multi-layer PCB design.
• Have experience of circuit simulation using Spice tools.
• Have experience in designing for EMC (electromagnetic capability).
• Have some experience of working in a data communications or Consumer Electronics industry.
• Have experience in programming and using microcontrollers in circuit designs.
We can offer you:
• A 35 hour week with a flexible working policy allowing for a mix of home and office working
• Salary that reflects your knowledge and experience
• Share options so you are invested in our ongoing success
• 35 days holiday allowance to give you time to re-energise
• Private medical insurance to keep you healthy
• Life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance for peace of mind
• Pension Scheme contributions so you can save for the future
We are proud of our diversity and committed to ensuring our opportunities are accessible to all talented people. If additional support or flexible arrangements would enable you to participate, please tell us in your application
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting their application.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.