pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
The Operations Planner and BOM (Bill of Materials) Specialist reports to the Project and Operations Lead will be working within the Operations team to provide the following support:
• Ensuring delivery and supply of LiFi systems and components as part of our fabless operating model.
• Managing component supply for the BOM, both with suppliers and manufacturing partners
• Providing manufacturing support, including process documentation and first line support for external manufacturing sites.
• Managing and controlling information for PDM (Product Data Management) tools.
• Generating status, schedule, and material reporting.
This role will allow the right candidate to grow and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
You will make an impact by:
• Managing schedule and performance of our manufacturing partners
• Procurement and supply of BOM to support internal development projects.
• Maintenance and data accuracy of PDM tools.
• Supporting Engineering design teams with DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and supplier support information
• Managing suppliers to maximise value for pureLiFi
You will thrive if you have:
• Previous experience in an Operational and Manufacturing environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• A self-starter with proven organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A customer service focused attitude.
• The ability to work and communicate effectively with both commercial and technical employees
• Demonstrable computer literacy and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
• Working knowledge of PDM tools and Database packages as well as experience in PDM setup and management.
• Experience in BOM management and/or Engineering Product Development processes.
• Working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning / Enterprise Resource Planning systems a distinct advantage.
• Analytical with good attention to detail and the ability to take a methodical approach to working with detailed information.
• A conscientious team player who can deal with multiple issues simultaneously and takes responsibility for ensuring activities are completed within the required timeframe.
• Delivery focused, with a proven track record in working in similar planning environments.
We can offer you:
• A 35 hour week with a flexible working policy allowing for a mix of home and office working
• Salary that reflects your knowledge and experience
• Share options so you are invested in our ongoing success
• 35 days holiday allowance to give you time to re-energise
• Private medical insurance to keep you healthy
• Life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance for peace of mind
• Pension Scheme contributions so you can save for the future
We are proud of our diversity and committed to ensuring our opportunities are accessible to all talented people. If additional support or flexible arrangements would enable you to participate, please tell us in your application
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting their application.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.