Job Title: Operations Planner and Material Specialist
Reporting to: Operations Manager
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
The Operations Planner and Material Specialist will be working within the Operations team to provide the following support:
• Ensure delivery and supply of LiFi systems and components as part of our fabless operating model.
• Manage component supply for the BOM –both with suppliers and manufacturing partners
• Manufacturing support, including process documentation and first line support for external manufacturing sites.
• Management and control of information for PDM tools.
• Generate status, schedule, and material reporting.
This role will allow the right candidate to grow and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
The core responsibilities include:
• Manage schedule and performance of our manufacturing partners
• Procurement and supply of BOM to support internal development projects.
• Maintenance and data accuracy of PDM tools.
• Support Engineering design teams with DFM and supplier support information
• Supplier management.
About You & What We Offer
Essential Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in Operational and Manufacturing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Customer service focused attitude.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High levels of energy, credibility, confidence, and the ability work with both commercial and technical employees.
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Strong computer literacy and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
• Working knowledge of PDM tools and Database packages as well as experience in PDM setup and management.
• Experience in Bill of Materials (BoM) management and/or Engineering Product Development processes.
• Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems a distinct advantage.
• Ability to work with detailed information in a structured fashion.
• An analytical team worker who can pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to deal with multiple issues simultaneously.
• Conscientious and hardworking individual willing to take responsibility for ensuring activities are completed in the required time frame.
• Delivery focused, with a proven track record in working in similar planning environments.
We can offer you:
• A 35-hr working week with a flexible working policy allowing for a mix of home and office-based working
• Competitive salary
• Share Options so you are invested in our ongoing success
• Holiday allowance to give you time to re-energise
• Private medical insurance to keep you healthy
• Life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance for peace of mind
• Pension Scheme contributions so you can save for the future
We are proud of our diversity and committed to ensuring our opportunities are accessible to all talented people. If additional support or flexible arrangements would enable you to participate, please tell us in your application
Apply today with your CV and a cover email highlighting any additional information in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.