How will you use LiFi?
Wireless technology to overcome the challenges of RF.
Speed & Bandwidth
LiFi can deliver multiple Gbps speeds in mobile devices. This next generation technology will drive wireless beyond any current capability, opening up unprecedented bandwidth.
Purchase LiFi Evaluation Systems
Hardware systems powered by pureLiFi technology are available to purchase.
LiFi hardware offers the ability to enhance mobile devices and lighting infrastructures with access to the capabilities of LiFi. Hardware powered by pureLiFi offers multiple access, secure, fully networked and bi-directional wireless communication.
LiFi access points are LED agnostic enabling simple implementation of LiFi alongside a lighting infrastructure with flexible backhaul options to include POE and PLC. Each hardware systems supports a dynamic range of operating systems.
- Gigabit optical connectivity.
- Operates with various baseband solutions.
- Is composed of unique RX and TX that are optimised for optical wireless communications.
- Provides radio free connectivity which can improve quality of connection and provide inherent security.
LiFi Systems You Can Utilise Today
LiFi Systems are suitable for industries that require secure, interference free wireless communications today. LiFi systems are particularly suitable for industries such as defence, Industrial manufacturing and security sensitive environments. For unique use cases pureLiFi can work with organisations to build custom LiFi systems.
- 43Mbps (30 Mbps + throughput)
- Full Mobility with <1 second handover
- Near zero electromagnetic signature
- Inherently secure communications
- Supports WPA2 Personal and Enterprise (802.1X) authentication
pureLiFi can offer military grade wireless communications. Our LiFi systems are currently in use in the armed forces and provide inherently secure wireless communications with no radio signature.
Are you ready for LiFi? Which LiFi solution works for you?
At pureLiFi we are innovating LiFi technology and driving adoption. We launched the very first commercially available LiFi product to the market in 2013. Since then pureLiFi has launched five generations of LiFi systems that have spearheaded miniaturization and overall functionality of LiFi technology.